- One of the largest pan-European Banking groups that focuses on corporate and investment banking, commercial banking and wealth management operations.
- Following a series of assessment and interviews, the need arose to elevate a prestigious group of senior management Future Vice Presidents to unleash their full potential within the business and industry.
- The candidates were already adept in various leadership skills and methodologies and were now expected to further deepen their awareness and elevate their effectiveness as leaders in the industry.
- Through a series of in-depth virtual design labs, we co-created the final solution with the client to ensure the comprehensive learning journey was anchored in their vision, as well as guiding their fundamental values.
- The programme was designed as a 24-month blended learning journey across three phases:
- Phase 1: a kick-off online inspirational workshop which included contributions from senior business leaders.
- Phase 2: each candidate was assigned an individual Development Adviser from the business to mentor them throughout the process. We held a separate deep dive with all Development Advisers to ensure they were fully equipped with the capability to support all candidates.
- Phase 3: we ran an intensive 2.5-day bespoke leadership programme with all candidates.
- Phase 4: following this, they attended three months of small group virtual coaching to help embed these new leadership capabilities.
- Throughout the process, candidates were supported by our coaches, as well as their assigned Development Adviser to design their own clear 24-month personal action plan to guide them through their journey.
- Candidates were quickly equipped with tools to address any development areas highlighted in their various assessments.
- Candidates felt supported from all levels of the business to ensure the success of their learning journey.
- There was an increased individual commitment and motivation for their own personal growth.
- The programme is now in its third successful year and reaching over 120 Future Vice Presidents and over 100 Development Advisers in the business.